§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data in the use of this website. Personal data are all data that can be linked with you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider pursuant to Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible party pursuant to Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Matias Millan.
§ 2 Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to demand information from us at any time about your personal data stored by us, as well as about its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on, and about the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have granted consent to the use of your data, you can revoke this at any time.
(3) Please address all requests for information, enquiries or objections to data processing by e-mail to email@example.com.
§ 3 Data security
We use up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against risks in data transmissions and against disclosure to third parties. These measures are regularly upgraded in line with the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in or register to use the website or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits in order to allow you to visit the website. These are:
– IP address
– date and time of the enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (actual site)
– access status/HTTP status code
– data quantity transferred in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its user interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files which are assigned on your hard disc to the browser you are using to send certain information back to the party who set the cookie (in this case to us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or plant viruses in your computer. Their purpose is to make the website generally more user-friendly and effective.
– transient cookies (temporary use)
– persistent cookies (time-limited use)
– third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
– flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various enquiries of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This means that your computer can be recognized again when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-specified time which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting however you wish and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be informed, however, that you may then be unable to use all of the functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not registered by your browser but by your flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independently of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed, you have to install the corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This information is stored separately from any other data given to us. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked with your other data.
§ 5 Web tracking
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer and enable analysis of the use of a website. Information on your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. When IP anonymization is activated, your IP address will be truncated in advance, however, within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your usage of the website, to create reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by making the corresponding setting in your browser software. We would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of this website’s functions without restrictions.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in truncated form; any direct personal link can thus be ruled out.
(6) Google Analytics is used in compliance with the requirements agreed between the German data privacy authorities and Google. Information for the third party provider:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
2. Integration of third-party services
(1) We have also integrated content from the following third-party providers in this website: Google Maps.
(2) When you visit the website the third-party provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding link on our website. The data cited under § 4 of this data privacy statement are also transmitted. This happens regardless of whether this third-party provider provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is any user account. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, these data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile by the plug-in provider, you have to log out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider stores these data as usage profiles and uses these for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of a website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the representation of requirements-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right you must address the respective plug-in provider.
(4) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data privacy statements of these providers set out in the following. There you will also find information on your rights in this regard and on settings options to protect your private sphere.
(5) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with data privacy statements:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.